Full Scholarship 2019-2021 in the Netherlands is for MSc Students at Delft University of Technology. Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. For that reason, it has established several scholarship programmes specifically designed to offer talented and motivated international students the opportunity to pursue a degree at TU Delft. TU Delft is a technology university with a leading global reputation. Our education and research encompass virtually the full range of high-quality disciplines, courses and unique facilities in the engineering sciences. TU Delft wants to be a breeding ground for cutting-edge technological scientific developments to meet the great societal challenges of our age.
To apply for a scholarship at TU Delft you have to apply for a master programme first. If you want to be eligible for a scholarship during your master’s application process, you would simply have to have submitted your master’s application before the scholarship deadline (stated on the specific scholarship’s information). Some scholarships require you to attach a scholarship form together with your master’s application, and others simply need you to have applied for the master’s programme before the deadline.
1)Your original academic degree(s): If a degree is in a language other than English, French, German or Dutch, a certified translation is also required
Or in case you did not yet graduate: A certified statement from your university confirming the type of degree you will obtain and when you are expected to graduate.
2) A copy of your official academic transcript(s), front and back, in the original language. If the degree is in a language other than English, French, German or Dutch, a certified translation is also required. Note: if you are in your last year of your undergraduate studies, please upload a copy of your provisional transcript. If the transcript is in a language other than English, French, German or Dutch, a certified translation is also required.
3)Language Requirement* A TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-based Test) with an overall band score of at least 90 and a minimum score of 21 for each section. OR
Exemptions: Nationals from the USA, U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada are exempt from the English language proficiency requirement. Applicants who obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree IN one of the aforementioned countries are also exempt from the English language proficiency requirement
4) Motivation letter
A clear and relevant essay in English (1,000 – 1,500 words) addressing the following:
* Your motivation for choosing this MSc programme.
* Why you are interested in TU Delft and what you expect to find here
* If this MSc programme has specialisation(s), which specialisation interests you the most and why?
* Describe your hypothetical thesis project: what kind of project would you prefer? What would you want to explore? Please limit your answer to three possible topics.
* Summarize in a maximum of 250 words your thesis work or final assignment/project. Please include information about the workload.
5) An extensive curriculum vitae (resume) written in English.
6) photocopy of the page(s) of your passport showing your name, date of birth, place of birth, passport expiration date, and signature. Your passport needs to be valid at least 6 months after arrival in the Netherlands.
7. Payment application fee
All applicants are required to pay a € 120 application fee . The application fee is only refunded to students who start their MSc programme in Delft.
8. Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch.
These letters must be:
* from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
* written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
* signed by the referee and include your complete name.
If your referee is hesitant to provide you with the recommendation letter, he/she can email a scanned PDF of the letter to [email protected] His/her e-mail must include your complete name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number upon registering in Studielink.
If you choose this option, please upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl informing us of this decision. This statement should include the name and e-mail address of your referee.