Applications have open for the Full Scholarships in the UK at Leeds University. Interested candidates can apply until 30th April 2020.
The name of the scholarship is Leeds University Business School – Dean’s International Excellence Scholarships 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the Courses offered by the Business School.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Full Scholarships in the UK at Leeds University
- The candidates applying for Dean’s International Excellence Scholarships 2020 should have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place from the Leeds University Business School for Masters program.
- Additionally, the applicants should have an outstanding track record.
- Also, the candidates should show how they achieve professional and personal excellence through their work history or extracurricular activities.
- Additionally, they should explain how studying at Leeds will help them achieve their academic, professional, and personal goals.
- Moreover, the candidates whose first language is not English should meet the English language requirements (IELTS) of the university.
- Likewise, the applicants for Dean’s International Excellence Scholarships 2020 should download and submit the application form.
- Furthermore, the candidates should submit a supporting statement and other required information.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of Dean’s International Excellence Scholarships 2020 will get full tuition fee coverage.
- Additionally, the successful applicants should accept the offer within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
About the University
- The University of Leeds is a redbrick university located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
- Also, originally it was named the Yorkshire College of Science and later simply the Yorkshire College.
- It incorporated the Leeds School of Medicine and became part of the federal Victoria University alongside Owens College (which eventually became the University of Manchester) and University College Liverpool (which became the University of Liverpool).
- Additionally, in 1904, a royal charter, created in 1903, was granted to the University of Leeds by King Edward VII.
Visit the official page for further details about the scholarship program.
Check oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.