The Organisational Scholarship Award is an annual support in capacity and network building offered to 5 – 10 small-sized civil society organisations (with less than 50 paid staff members). The Award will be in the form of a Civil Society Academy (CSA) training voucher that has to be redeemed within one year. The scholarship voucher worth up to 4,000 EURO can only be used for CSA training or/and facilitation fees. It does not include travel, visa, and other costs.
- Only national networks or national civil society organisations with less than 50 paid staff members are eligible to apply.
- History of participants organisation and the vibrancy of the current team
- The urgency of the social challenges participants organisation aims to address
- The progressiveness of the methods participants organisation uses to address the challenges
- Potential for impact of participants organisation
- Clarity of the way ahead and the value added by the trainings and facilitation offered by Civil Society Academy
Please note: The Organisational Scholarship Award will be in the form of vouchers that have to be redeemed within one year for CSA trainings.
The deadline of application closes at 11:55 pm on 1 February 2019.
- Step 1: Submit the Online Application Form by 1 February 2019. To apply, organisations first have to fill out the Online Application Form. An email will be sent to confirm the participation and give details about the upload location for the application video of not more than 3 minutes or a PDF of not more than 3 pages (incl. photographs).
- Step 2: Upload Video or PDF by 1 February 2019. The Video or PDF should address the selection criteria. Check official page to see criteria in FAQs.
- Step 3: Short-listed organisations will be invited for an one hour interview via phone or Skype
- Step 4: Reference check to clarify organisation’s credibility.
- Step 5: Selected organisations for the Award will be announced on 10 March 2019
Please note that though the vouchers can be redeemed for different CSA services, the reservation for the trainings need to be completed within the first 2 months after the organisation received the award. For training reservations CSA follows the first comes first selection principle.