Application is now open for ARCHIPELAGO Grant Program 2019/2020 with up to €500,000 in grant money. ARCHIPELAGO is a 4-year European program, funded by the European Union in the framework of the EU Emergency Trust Fund (EUTF) for Africa. Its main objectives are to improve the employability of young people through targeted technical and vocational education and training (TVET) measures and to support the growth of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs).
Further, the program supports partnership projects in 12 countries in the Sahel and Lake Chad region: Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, and Senegal. Following the first call for proposals (which was launched in April 2019), a second call for proposals has been launched with the aim of supporting partnership projects to be implemented in the 12 target countries.
Moreover, funding from the European Union (EUTF for Africa) will be used to support partnership projects that provide vocational training and create new employment opportunities for young people in African countries.
- Each selected project will receive a grant of between €400,000 and €500,000.
- Each grant may cover 100% of the total eligible costs of the project.
Eligibility for ARCHIPELAGO Grant Program 2019/2020
- Each project proposal must be submitted by a consortium consisting of at least two partners.
- This must include an organization based in one of the above-listed African countries and another organization based in a Member State of the European Union.
- Likewise. applications may be submitted by business support organizations. (Such as chambers and business associations). Also, training centers and/or other entities that specialize in activities related to vocational training and/or business development services.
- Go to WETRANSFER.COM
- Click on the + sign and add the files you want to send.
- Similarly, type in the ARCHIPELAGO submission email address: [email protected]
- Also, now type in your own email address.
- Further, please give a reference number of the call and, if you want, write a short message.
- Then simply hit the transfer button and you’re done. It’s simple, secure and free of charge.