Applications are open for ICOPS Scholarships 2020. In order to promote international cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries, the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies) provide 10 scholarships to visiting scholars for the year 2020 for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University of Pavia.
Moreover, CICOPS Scholarships are foreseen for research collaboration in the short period in order to encourage the mobility of researchers from Developing Countries. Applicants enrolled in a Doctoral or Postgraduate Course at an Italian University are not eligible to apply. Further, Academics from Developing Countries who wish to carry out research in collaboration with a professor at the University of Pavia are welcome to apply.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Science and Technology
- Life Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- fully funded
- The scholarship includes travel (economy class2), food and accommodation expenses, health insurance policy and also, a contribution of 150.00 EUR (gross) per week.
- The hosting Department will guarantee access to all the necessary facilities for study and research activities (libraries, computer facilities, etc.).
Eligibility Requirements For CICOPS Scholarships:
- The scholarships were designed for both junior and senior members of either, universities in developing or countries members of:
- Major research centers ;
- International organizations with specific interests in the field of development studies.
- Applicants must have either two years of either teaching experience or activity in international organizations and institution.
- In order to encourage the mobility of researchers from developing countries and cannot be awarded in case of doctoral studies or enrollment in a Postgraduate course at an Italian University.
How to apply:
- Please read carefully the Call for application and the FAQ before applying, and fill out the Online application form (downloadable from the link to the right) only once you have received the invitation letter from your contact professor at the University of Pavia.
- Also, Get a letter of invitation from a professor at the University of Pavia.
- Fill the application form ( attached your CV and the invitation letter ).
- For any further information please write to the email provided.