Fully Funded Trust Conference Changemakers Programme 2019 is open for applications. The Trust Conference Changemakers Programme, formerly known as the Scholarship Programme, is part of the Trust Conference. The Changemakers Programme will fund frontline activists and human rights defenders from around the world to attend the annual conference.
This year, there will be up to 60 scholarships to applicants from diverse disciplines who will bring their unique perspectives and take action at Trust Conference. The Trust Conference Changemakers Programme offers access to an influential gathering of NGOs, heads of corporations, lawyers, public servants and philanthropists.
Benefits of the Programme
- A free day of specialised training and networking with other Changemakers on November 12, 2019
- Free attendance at the Trust Conference on November 13 and 14, 2019
- Furthermore, a potential financial bursary to support travel and accommodation costs (up to £1,250).
- Their name and photo in Trust Conference marketing materials and on the official website (Global Exposure)
- In addition, an exclusive excess to an opportunity to network & participate in changemaker events
- Also, an alumni membership leading to continued engagement opportunities
- The Trust Conference Changemakers Programme is open to all applicants working in the area of human rights such as modern slavery, women’s rights, economic empowerment, refugee support.
- Priority will be for applicants from developing countries who can demonstrate how their participation in Trust Conference will enhance their work and impact.
- In addition, all applicants must speak English, the language of the conference, and cannot have previously have attended the conference on a scholarship.
- The Thomson Reuters Foundation and the sponsors of Trust Conference will award places to exceptional applicants from across the world.
You need to apply online in order to get considerations.