International Fellowship Program has an objective to allow promising researchers/graduate students in any field to spend a period of time in residence in a graduate/research institute etc. in Japan. Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW) is now calling for Applications for its 2019 International Fellowships. Moreover, the program is open to applications between November 2018 and March 31, 2019.
- Program will allow maximum of 2 recipients, each winning between Yen500,000 and up to Yen1,000,000 to support transportation to and from Japan as well as cost for her stay in Japan.
- Also, Period of stay in Japan under this award is for 4 to 6 months between October 2019 and March 2020.
- Program cannot be extended in any event.
- Be of non-Japanese women in the age below 45.
- Also, Live outside Japan at the time of application.
- Hold a Master’s Degree or above.
- Also, Need to identify an institution/university in Japan where to conduct research. They need to have contacted and obtained a consent from a host at the identified institution/university before application. The period of stay in Japan under this award is for 4 to 6 months between October 2019 and March 2020.
- To answer the financial aid questionnaire (in Application Form Part 1), related to other fellowship applications.
- Also, To give a brief account of the use of this fellowship (e.g.: tuition including entrance fee, if any, and transportation expenses).
- Should understand that the program cannot be extended in any event
- Applicants must submit a full set of the Application documents specified in the table below at the time of application.
- Also, Applicants must use the designated forms for Application Form Part 1 & 2.
- Applicants have to find a host university or institution in Japan by themselves, and have to submit, at the time of application, a Letter of Acceptance from that host or from applicants prospective supervisor thereof.