Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program at the Stanford University will attract the most promising future leaders from all disciplines and geographies to Stanford University. Here, you will engage in a transformative experience comprising multidisciplinary education, leadership development, and achieving a global perspective. The Knight-Hennessy Scholars admission process is designed with the goals of allowing you to know yourself better, enabling us to understand you, and empowering you to make your best case for admission – all while making the admission process itself a great experience for you.
Students will engage in a trans-formative experience comprising multidisciplinary education, leadership development, and achieving a global perspective. Roughly 2,000 graduate students enrolled at Stanford each year. 100 students (75 in the second year) will be Knight-Hennessy Scholars
- Funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
- Build skills in leadership and communication that will empower you to work across disciplines and to scale creative solutions for complex challenges.
- All Graduate Programs at Stanford; Only for Graduate Degrees
- First/Bachelor’s Degree Received in 2014 or Later; Enrolling at Stanford in 2019 or Later
- must complete and submit the online application for admission
- Provide an unofficial or self-reported transcript of your academic performance in college and, if applicable, graduate school for each institution you attended for an academic year or longer.
- It is preferred if you have your standardized test scores by the time you apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program, this is not a requirement
- include a resumé that frames your intellectual, personal, and professional background and accomplishments.
- Two recommendation letters.
- must submit two essays of the maximum total of 1,750 words for both essays combined.
- Two short answer responses
- A video story