Fully Funded Korean Government Scholarship 2018/2019 for Bachelors, Masters & PhD level for Developing Countries is just an avenue to showcase their rich cultural arms. The Scholarship Program is offered to international students who want to pursue Bachelors, Masters and PhD degrees in Korean Universities. The scholarship is aimed to provide international students with an opportunity to conduct advanced studies at higher educational institutions in Korea, to develop global leaders and strengthen Korea-friendly networks worldwide.
The Scholarship includes the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Settlement Allowance
- Completion Grants
- Both an applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of their country of origin.
- Applicants should not hold Korean citizenship.– Applicants should have adequate health, both mentally and physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
- Should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
- Should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance. (Graduate)
- Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)– Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
- Applicants who have previously acheived in any undergraduate program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program. However, a former or current KGSP scholar who hold the overall grade of 90% or above can reapply to this program once either through the embassy or university track.
How to apply?
Applicants should submit their applications either to the Korean Embassies around the world or to the partnering universities in Korea. Applications (Embassy, University) are expected from:
- Graduate: February 2018 to March 2018
- Undergraduate: September 2018 to October 2018