The applications for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB 2020-21 have opened. The American University of Beirut (AUB) is offering full scholarships for graduate and undergraduate education for the academic year 2020-21 in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation.
Furthermore, the Scholarship Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. Also, the program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses, and fieldwork in addition to the courses for their degree.
The scholarship covers tuition, travel cost and accommodation for the successfully selected applicants.
The Scholarship Program is open to:
- Nationals of Africa, Lebanon as well as the refugees and displaced living in Lebanon
Similarly, undergraduate scholarships are open to nationals of Lebanon or refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Selection and admission of the are based on:
- Academic promise as well as financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential as well as desire to give back and go back to one’s community
The scholarship program is open to Bachelors and Master’s degree programs offered at AUB
For graduate applications,
- The candidates must complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Also, they must upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- Furthermore, once you reach the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program box in the application, click on “Apply” in order to receive the financial survey link specific to this scholarship that needs to be filled and submitted before the application deadline.
For undergraduate applications,
The University will shortlist the students -for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program-who apply to AUB as regular students and submit a financial aid application.
Visit the official website for further information and application procedure.