NAC Arts Scholarship is offered for a Bachelors’s, Masters’s, as well as Ph.D. degree in the field of Arts, writing, culture-related studies. The applicant can apply to this scholarship from the official website. Furthersome, the deadline for sending the application is 09 March. In addition to that, this scholarship is provided by the National Art Council (NAC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Monthly allowance and Travel costs. As a wholesome, this scholarship is open for Open to applicants of Singapore only.
The NAC Scholarships provide support to outstanding individuals who wish to advance their careers in the arts and lead positive changes in the areas of artistic practice, production, engagement and/or management. NAC is currently offering two awards at the Undergraduate level and Postgraduate level.
- An Online application;
- Also, A printed copy of the online application form with your signature;
- A personal statement;
- Letter of admission;
- Description of all proposed course of studies;
- Cost of studies;
- Official transcripts;
- Copies of past Scholarships, Awards, Commendations, Prizes, and Certificates received;
- Letters of reference;
- In addition to that, Scanned copy of your NRIC;
- National Service record (male applicants only);
- Finally, Samples of applicant’s work, depending on his/her field of practice.
- Applicants must be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Candidates will be judged on the potential contribution of the applicant’s area of studies to the development of the arts and cultural sector in Singapore.
- Additionally, Leadership qualities.
- Also, Talent (creative potential).
- Further, Academic record.
- Strong track record of co-curricular activities, and/or achievements and involvement in the arts in Singapore
At least 2 years of relevant industry experience.
For further information, the applicant can visit the website.