The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides the opportunity for early career scientists, engineers as well as scholars from Singapore and around the world to conduct independent investigations in any discipline at NTU, often regarded as the most research-intensive university in Asia. The post-doc appointment is intended to provide a pathway to an academic appointment as an assistant professor or another international postdoctoral assignment.
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) is ranked 11th globally in the QS World University Rankings, and 1st in QS’ league of the world’s best young universities for four consecutive years. NTU offers engineering, science, business, humanities, arts and social sciences, and has a medical school with Imperial College London.
Applications for the NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 will be open from 1 February 2019 and shall close on 31 March 2019.
All applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
1. Cover Letter
2. Also, Comprehensive CV (with full publication list)
3. Official transcript or Degree Certificate in English (PhD’s degree)
4. Also, Research proposal (in no more than 2 pages download template)
5. Contact information of two referees* (one must be PhD Supervisor) as well as
6. Top 3 publications (in PDF) and any other supporting documents (scanned copy)