Fully funded NTU-University Scholars Programme (NTU-USP) Scholarship available at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. The NTU-USP Scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing the NTU-University Scholars Programme. Applicants must submit n university application before applying for a scholarship.
Awards and Funding
The NTU-USP Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on the condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year (applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only).
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- Travel Grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas study/attachment programme subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Overseas benefits in the semester of the NTU-USP Study Abroad or NTU Exchange Programme.
- NTU-University Scholars Programme (NTU-USP) Scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should be on the NTU-University Scholars Programme (NTU-USP).
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
Terms and Condition
- Scholarship holders must not, without the approval of the University, hold concurrently any other scholarships, bursaries, university loans or awards.
- The scholarship holder is required to maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 over 5.0. Academic performance will be reviewed every semester.
- The scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of the University, the scholarship holder’s progress or behaviour is deemed unsatisfactory.
- If the scholarship holder decides to terminate the scholarship prematurely, a repayment will be imposed.
The Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU) is the second oldest public autonomous research university in Singapore. NTU ranks at 1st in the ranking of young universities in the QS World University Rankings since 2015 as of August 2020. It has 23,951 full-time enrolled students and 3846 full-time teaching staff; it has achieved 13th in the overall ranking of current QS World University Rankings as of August 2020.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here