A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are offered to students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
How do I apply?
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2018, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2019 entry will be made available on this page in January 2019.
- For 2019 entry applicants who apply by the 13 February 2019 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2019.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2019.
- Scholars will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.