International students with high potential are inviting to apply for scholarships in in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs in science at University of Queensland (UQ). There are two types of scholarships provided – The Full Degree scholarship and The Advanced Standing Scholarship.
Following each closing date, applications will be considered through the following process:
• The Faculty of Science Associate Dean (Academic) (or nominee) will select scholarship recipients.
• Selection will be based on selection criteria shown below.
• Wherever possible, UQ will notify applicants of the outcome of their application within four weeks of the scholarship closing date.
• The decision of the Associate Dean (Academic) (or nominee) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The scholarship cannot be deferred.
UQ will select winners based on:
• Academic performance (based on academic credentials submitted as part of UQ program application).
• Capacity to create change and contribute to science (based on the personal statement submitted as part of the Science International Scholarship application).
• UQ values diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from those who bring diversity to the university. The Faculty of Science also wishes to encourage gender balance in its admissions. The selection panel will take these goals into account.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Organizer||University of Queensland|