The University of Kassel is a university founded in 1971 located in Kassel, Hesse, in Germany. As of October 2013, it had about 23,000 students and more than 2,600 staff, including 307 professors.
They will announce the availability of scholarships for students who wish to take part in the ISU Kassel 2019 by January 2019.
General requirements for the scholarships are:
- a strong letter of motivation stating why applicants are eligible for the scholarship
- one letter of recommendation from applicants professor (or at least a lecturer with a doctorate degree). Letters of recommendation can be sent together with the other required documents, or directly by professor to [email protected]
Beside the above mentioned documents, please send along:
- a completed and signed ISU Application Form
- a letter of motivation for joining ISU (column provided in the application form)
- a CV
- a copy of academic transcripts of all university exams (in case the transcripts are issued in languages other than English or German, please send the copy of them in the original language and the translations in English)
- for applicants whose native language is not English, a proof of English proficiency (e.g. TOEFL, TOEFL prediction, IELTS, or any English certificate from a local language center such as British Council, English First or a language center at applicants university)
Not included in the program fee or the scholarship -unless mentioned otherwise- are flight and train tickets to and from Kassel, the optional Berlin trip, lunch and other personal expenses.
In order to apply for the scholarship, please state which scholarship applicants would like to apply in their application letter, scan all of the required documents, save them in one PDF file (in the following order: signed application form, CV, academic transcripts, English certificate, motivation letter for the scholarship and recommendation letters) and send it by email to [email protected]