Fully Funded Scholarship Program in China is by Shaanxi Normal University. Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship is a full scholarship or a partial scholarship established by the university to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in SNNU. This scholarship only supports Master students or PhD students.
Scholarship Categories and Criteria
The SNNU Scholarship students who require one year Chinese training should be aware that it is required to pass HSK or pass the designated Chinese examination organized by Shaanxi Normal University after one-year Chinese training. Those who do not pass HSK or the designated examination can continue to study their major for one year, during this period if they still do not pass the exams, the students must return to their countries as non-degree students.
- Applicants must be a non-Chinese citizen and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Complete the online application procedure at Shaanxi Normal University Online Application System. Submit the completed application form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship online and print a hard copy;
- Submit all your application documents by post to International Students Office before the deadline April 10, 2019.
- Conduct preliminary examination of materials, interviews and comprehensive assessment;
- After the final auditing by the China Scholarship Council, the admission name list will be announced online during July-August 2019.
- Application Form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship?written in Chinese or English?(Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy)
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy); Prospective diploma winners must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
- Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English); Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Research results. Published thesis, award certificates, etc. to prove their academic achievements and research capabilities;
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English, a minimum of 800 words for master applicants and 1500 words for PhD applicants);
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English); Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by professor or associate professor.
- Valid HSK certificate;
- Photocopy of Passport Photo Page;
- Notarized No Criminal Activity Certificate (in English or Chinese);
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy);