Application are open for the Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Hong Kong by Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBP). The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes. Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Allowance (HK$100,000 = ~USD 12,800)
- A bachelors’s degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
- An outstanding applicant for one of the 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong;
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world;
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period.
- English Language Requirements: Students must provide Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
- Submit your application online to one of the 6 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progresses, so we recommend starting your application early.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450
- No individual application for the IPS is required
Application Timeline (Sep 2019 intake)
- Late November 2018 – Start of Application
- February to May 2019 – Application deadline (Different deadlines applicable to different programmes. Please check individual programme pages for up to date information.)
- February to May 2019 – Candidates contacted for admission interview
- May 2019 – Offer of admission
- June 2019 – Student Visa Application
- September 2019 – Programme orientation and start of 1st semester