There is an application call for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Auckland in New Zealand. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The name of the scholarship is the University of Auckland Pacific Postgraduate Scholarship 2020. Furthermore, the University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the subjects offered by the University.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
- Application for postgraduate admission to the University of Auckland should be approved.
- Additionally, domestic Pacific students enrolled in any Masters or postgraduate level Bachelors (Honours) degree, or any Postgraduate Diploma.
- Furthermore, applicants must have obtained their most recent qualifying program at a recognized university
- Also, they should have a GPA of 7.50 or above in that program.
- The reward consists of up to NZD 13,390 p.a. in 2020 plus compulsory fees.
- The candidates do not need to apply for this scholarship, award, or prize or complete an online application form.
- Moreover, the University awards it on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee.
- Additionally, for more information about the awarding process for this scholarship, award, or prize, download a copy of the regulations.
About the University
- The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand, located in the country’s largest city, Auckland.
- Additionally, it is the highest-ranked university in the country, 83rd worldwide in the 2019/20 QS World University Rankings.
- Furthermore, established in 1883 as a constituent college of the University of New Zealand, the university has eight faculties; these spread over six campuses.
- Also, it has more than 40,000 students, and more than 30,000 “equivalent full-time” students.
Visit the official page for further details about the scholarship.