Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Birmingham in the UK. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 2nd March 2020. The name of the scholarship is the University of Birmingham – College Of Arts And Law Doctoral Scholarships in the UK, 2020. The University if providing the scholarships for a Ph.D. degree in the field of:
- Arts, Law, African Studies, American and Canadian Studies, Antiquity, Archaeology, Linguistics, English Literature, History, Music, Philosophy, Theology
The candidates should meet the following requirements for the Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK
- These awards are open to students worldwide for full- and part-time, campus-based doctoral research in the College of Arts and Law.
- Additionally, applications are also open to current students.
Value of Scholarship
- These awards cover tuition fees for three years full-time, or six years part-time.
- Also, the awards include 11,000 pounds of support per year towards living expenses for full-time applicants. Adjusted pro-rata for part-time applicants.
- In order to apply, the candidates must be a current student or have completed an application to study.
- Additionally, they will need to complete the online application form.
- Furthermore, their application must also be supported by two references.
About the University
- The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham, and Mason Science College, making it the first English civic or ‘redbrick’ university to receive its own royal charter.
Visit the official website for further details.
You may also visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for many scholarship opportunities.