Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington. The deadline for the scholarship is 1st November 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Law. The name of the scholarship is Victoria University of Wellington – Angelo South Pacific Postgraduate Educational Scholarships.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington
- The candidates applying for Angelo South Pacific Postgraduate Educational Scholarships, 2020 should be law graduates from the Pacific Islands.
- Additionally, they should have an outstanding academic record.
- Also, the third-year and fourth-year students of the Victoria University Law Faculty intending to enroll for a trimester at the Law Faculty can also apply.
- The candidates should plan to undertake or be pursuing a master’s degree at the Victoria University Law Likewise, they should be planning on a legal career in academics, or in government or community service.
- The candidates should contact Professor Tony Angelo to discuss the application by Oct 1 if they are wishing to apply for the scholarship.
- Furthermore, the candidates should download the scholarship, complete and submit it.
The successful applicants of Victoria University of Wellington – Angelo South Pacific Postgraduate Educational Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020 will receive
- Tuition fees for LLM postgraduate program.
- Also, an economy class airfare.
- Furthermore, the third-year and fourth-year students will get an economy class airfare.
- The candidates should submit a completed online application by 4.30 pm on the closing date.
- Additionally, the University will not accept late or incomplete applications.
- Furthermore, the candidates should send any required supporting documentation (including references by 4.30 pm on the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
About the University
- Victoria University of Wellington is a university in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Additionally, it was established in 1897 by Act of Parliament and was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
- Furthermore, the university is popular for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines, and offers a broad range of other courses. Entry to all courses in the first year is open, and entry to the second year in some programs is restricted.
Visit the official page for more information.
You may also visit oyaop.com for more scholarship opportunities.