Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Ireland 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 1st May 2020. The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is providing the scholarships for the Masters degree in the field of Aviation Finance.
The candidates should meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Ireland 2020
- An undergraduate degree result equivalent to Irish first-class honors.
- Also, a strong curriculum vitae / resume.
- Additionally, they should have an excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
- Moreover, they must meet the minimum English Language Requirement but with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent scores in a test they recognize).
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipient will receive Full Funding, 50% tuition fees.
- To apply for this scholarship, candidates must submit a course application for the MSc Aviation Finance Full-Time.
- Additionally, the deadline for submitting the completed application to the program is 1st May 2020. There is no separate application process for this Scholarship, therefore.
- Also, it is based on the quality of the candidates’ actual course application. The School will automatically consider all those holding a Full, Unconditional Offer by 15th.
- The School will then select a small shortlist.
- Furthermore, the School will then interview these candidates with a view to selecting a winner by 31st May 2020.
About the Institution
- The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is the graduate business school of University College Dublin (UCD) and is located in Blackrock in Dublin, Republic of Ireland, on the site of the former Carysfort College.
- Additionally, the Quinn School of Business provides the undergraduate business education on the main Belfield campus of UCD.
- Furthermore, first established in 1908 as the UCD Faculty of Commerce, it became the first school in Europe to offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in 1964.
- Moreover, in 2018 the Financial Times ranked the school as 1st in Ireland and 23rd overall in their ranking of the Top 100 Business Schools in Europe.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, you may visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.