Applications have opened for the Fully-Funded Scholarships in the Netherlands at the University of Amsterdam. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 23rd March 2020. The University is offering the scholarships for the Ph.D. degree in the Computational Social Choice.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for the Fully-Funded Scholarships in the Netherlands at the University of Amsterdam
- They should hold a Master’s degree in a relevant field i.e. Physics or Chemistry.
- Also, they must prove Research experience in the relevant field of Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, Logic, or Economics
- Similarly, they should have good IELTS or TOEFL score or equivalent for eligible students.
- Additionally, the candidates should be able to work independently and part of the team.
- Furthermore, they should have research experience in Computational Social Choice.
Value of the Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the scholarships will receive a salary of 2,325 euros to 2,972 euros per month.
About the University
- The University of Amsterdam is a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Additionally, the UvA is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city, the other being the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU).
- Similarly, established in 1632 by municipal authorities and later renamed for the city of Amsterdam, the University of Amsterdam is the third-oldest university in the Netherlands.
- Also, it is one of the largest research universities in Europe with 31,186 students, 4,794 staff, 1,340 Ph.D. students and an annual budget of €600 million.
- Furthermore, it is the largest university in the Netherlands by enrollment.
For further details, visit the official website.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.