Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Tomorrow’s Leaders Fellowship Program in Cairo. Interested candidates can apply for the program until 15th April 2020. The program is for Masters studies taking place at the American University of Cairo.
TLG offers students from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) a unique opportunity to pursue higher education and earn a master degree at The American University in Cairo in one of the following graduate programs:
- International and Comparative Education
- Also, Migration and Refugee Studies
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Fully Funded Fellowship Program in Cairo.
- Nationals of the following countries only: Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Yemen and displaced Syrian citizens residing outside of Syria
- Also, meet AUC graduate admission requirements
- Strong academic potential with a bachelor degree of a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- Furthermore, Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Possess maturity, flexibility and leadership potential, demonstrated in a combination of extracurricular activities, recommendations, and interviews
- Also, Financial need
The fellowship covers:
- Full tuition fees for the fall and spring semesters
- Medical insurance
- Also, a monthly stipend
- Student housing
- Likewise, Laptop
- Also, Internship/practicum opportunity including local transportation costs if needed
- Opportunity to attend one conference to present research findings, applied to and awarded competitively, as per the guidelines for Graduate Student Support Grants
- Furthermore, two annual round-trip economy air ticket from home to campus; or housing and living stipend to continue approved program activities on campus during breaks for students unable to return home because of circumstances outside of their control.
- Students must maintain full-time status throughout their graduate studies
- Also, they should complete their degrees within two years from their date of admission
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Likewise, commit to the chosen Research projects
- Successfully complete in at least one gender studies graduate-level course
- Successfully complete leadership/civic engagement workshops assigned throughout the program
- Furthermore, take part in the TLG graduate student’s conferences
- Also, commit to all activities as described in the TLG program manual
About the University
- The American University in Cairo is an independent, English language, private, research university in Cairo, Egypt.
- Also, the university offers American-style learning programs at the undergraduate, graduate and professional levels, along with a continuing education program.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more fellowship opportunities.