The UNSW Business School is delighted to offer its scholarships for international students. Moreover, this scholarship opens for students who may apply for scholarships known as International Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships. Furthermore, UNSW offers generous financial support for postgraduate students. Support such as annual stipends, living allowances, and coverage of tuition fee costs have substantially alleviated financial burden.
In addition, the UNSW Business School is a powerhouse of business education and research in the Asia Pacific region. Its mission is to be a globally engaged, high impact as well as academically rigorous business school that enhances practice through leading-edge research.
- Approximately AU$26,000 per annum (tax exempt) plus cover the payment of tuition fees.
- Also, For UNSW Business School applicants who are awarded an RTP/UIPA through UNSW, the UNSW Business School offers a Supplementary Scholarship of up to an additional AU$10,000 per annum (tax exempt).
- For international students
- Also, For a period of up to 2 years for an MPhil or up to 3 years for a Ph.D. degree (with a possible extension of 6 months for Ph.D. degree)
- For full-time study and research leading to a postgraduate research degree
- To apply for this scholarship, if applicants are successful in application for an RTP/UIPA, they are automatically eligible for the UNSW Business School Supplementary Scholarship – there is no need to make a separate application.
How to Apply