Fully Funded Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship in Australia is offered for Bachelors degree in Deakin University. Deakin’s prestigious Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship is awarded each year to 26 eligible undergraduate students whose exceptional academic achievements and extra-curricular activities truly set them apart. This scholarship is open for Australian citizens or holders of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa.
Deakin has a flexible approach for the payment of your scholarship benefits. The average value of the scholarship is $35,000 to $80,000 depending on your course duration.
- The applicants for Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship, 2019 should be citizens or permanent humanitarian visa holders of Australia.
- The candidates should start an undergraduate program at Deakin University.
- The students are expected to enroll full-time at the university and in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
- The applicants should have an academic achievement in International Baccalaureate equivalent or an ATAR of at least 95 or high school dux or high ranking students commencing Bachelor of Surgery Bachelor of Medicine.
- The preference will be given to students participating in extra-curricular activities like community service and those who have or financial hardships.
- The applicants for Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship, 2019 are selected based on their information and supporting documentation.
- The candidates applying for Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship, 2019 should submit statements from two referees.
- The applicants should submit proof of leadership and other achievements and confirmation for being the dux of their high school.