The Global Leadership Fellows Programme is a multi-year programme that combines intensive on-the-job experience, an innovative learning curriculum, personalized coaching and mentoring and access to an extensive network of alumni.
Moreover, systems leadership is about cultivating a shared vision for change – working together with all stakeholders of global society. It’s about empowering widespread innovation and action based on mutual accountability and collaboration. In addition, the Global Leadership Fellows Programme (GLFP) of the World Economic Forum is a commitment to making this happen, by developing System’s Leaders for Public-Private Cooperation.
The programme recruiting will happen through jobs that applicants will find listed here. The below list gives an overview of the key criteria they look for in candidates applying to the GLFP.
- Between four and eight years of full-time work experience
- Also, Master’s degree or equivalent, from an accredited university, in any discipline
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and humility
- Also, Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Also, Ability to think conceptually and globally about a broad range of issues
- Ability to engage and interact with high-level stakeholders and present information with confidence; as well as
- Adaptable and resilient; able to thrive in an ambiguous as well as dynamic environment
- Online Application: Submit CV
- Video interview (Sonru): Complete an online video interview
- Then, HR call: Complete a HR screening call
- Written Essay: Complete a series of short essays
- Then, Skype interview: Engage in a 90min interview
- Assessment Centre: Participate in a full day series of assessments at the Forum Centre
- Then, Final interviews: Participate in a full day series of interviews with hiring manager, peer group and cluster head
- Offer: An offer is extended subject to clearing of reference checks