The Wült Institute of Business & Technology is offering Fully Funded Wült Diploma Scholarships for developing countries students enabling them to get an education for transforming the world. For receiving this grant, applications will be acknowledged the diploma programme students who are enrolled in the university. Institute has highly esteemed a worldwide and differing understudy body from more than 40 nations.
Wült IBT gives different proceeding with instructive and learning encounters that are reasonable and adaptable. By outfitting the most recent in separation instructive innovation, programs are open to a worldwide understudy body.
In terms of direct course-related academic fees, yes. The Wült international remote / online scholarship covers all academic fees for the entire duration of the course, which total just short of €3000. This includes- Full tuition, Textbooks, Mobile apps / online student portal, Exam fees, Graduation Fees, and Shipping costs.
- may not be company sponsored employee of a Wült strategic partner.
- need an internet connection and access to a computer.
- need to be able to commit at least 4 hours per week to study.
- All diplomas are provided in English. You need a good command of the language.
- need an address that can accept international deliveries from Europe via DHL, UPS or similar.
- Applicants need to be a resident of a developing economic country
- How to apply: Before applying for the merit-based awards, applicants need to take enrollment in the Wült Institute in any diploma programme. After taking the admission in the institute, candidates will be achieved the opportunity to apply for the scholarship. In the funding opportunity applicants, you mus wite motivation essay of between 500 to 700 words.
- Supporting Documents: Create a zipped file with your name as the file name and send the following documentation to [email protected] Documents included – Latest CV, Passport or ID, and Other Supporting documents (Optional).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are willing to take admission are required to have previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: For being applied for the merit-based awards, the applicant should be an expert in the English language.