Griffith University offers an exciting and generous range of scholarships to support international students coming to study in our undergraduate, postgraduate, research and pathway programs. Moreover, their scholarships recognize remarkable students with outstanding academic achievements and the potential to make a positive contribution to Griffith as well as their community.
Furthermore, Griffith International Distinction Scholarships are for international students who are completing an undergraduate degree at Griffith University with a cumulative GPA of 6.0 or higher. Also, for international students who wish to complete an honours or postgraduate coursework degree at Griffith University.
Award value and benefits
- Scholarship recipients receive $6,000 towards their tuition fees (two tuition payments of $3,000) for honours or postgraduate coursework degrees, or one payment of $3,000 (one payment) for a Graduate Certificate
To be eligible students must be:
- A citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Also, Existing students at Griffith University completing a bachelor degree; as well as
- Commencing and enrolling as a full time student in an honours or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
Terms and Conditions
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Also, Scholarship applies to onshore honours, postgraduate (coursework) or Graduate Certificate tuition fees only.
- AU$6,000 will be deducted from honours or postgraduate (coursework) tuition fees only. Two deductions of AU$3,000 will be applied by the census date in the first and second teaching period of the program.
- Also, AU$3,000 will be deducted from Graduate Certificate tuition fees only. One deduction will be applied by the census date in the first teaching period of the program.
- Students must be enrolled full-time to receive the tuition fee reduction.
- Also, Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- Deferral of scholarships is allowed up to a maximum commencement of one trimester, or one year for programs that only have one entry point per year.