Applications are open for ASEAN Masters Scholarship 2019 in University of Nottingham, UK.
The University of Nottingham is consistently ranked among the world’s top 100 universities and is ranked 8th in the UK for research power. The University of Nottingham – an inspiring place of learning and scholarship that transforms lives through:
- Offering an outstanding, broad-based, international education to talented students
- Developing skilled, reflective global citizens and leaders
- Undertaking fundamental and transformative discovery
- Being committed to excellence, enterprise, and social responsibility
- Sustaining and improving the places and communities in which they are located
- Being engaged internationally to enhance industry, health and well-being, policy formation, culture, and purposeful citizenship
Their Global Strategy 2020 sets out goals and actions that target areas of challenges while laying the foundations for on-going success into the future. Informed by analysis, reflection and broad engagement that they have determined the need to consolidate and enhance their position as a world-leading University and:
- Strengthen and enrich their core activities of Education and Research
- Address the changing expectations of their students
- Target investment in research strengths
- Focus on enhancing the quality
- Continue to differentiate The University of Nottingham on the basis of outstanding student experience and our distinct approach to internationalization
In 2019 they are offering scholarships of 25% towards tuition fees for students from ASEAN member countries.
- classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes) at Nottingham in September 2019, any subject area.
- a national of (or permanently domiciled in) one of the ASEAN member countries – Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam