University of Bristol is awarding Think Big International Foundation Programme Scholarship for helping and nurturing global talent to produce the future leaders of tomorrow. Moreover, Undergraduate scholarships (unless otherwise stated) will be awarded for all years of undergraduate study taking place at the University of Bristol, subject to satisfactory attainment throughout the programme. If applicants receive an International Foundation Programme scholarship, this will be valid only for their Foundation year, and will not automatically continue into Undergraduate study. Applicants are however welcome to apply for Undergraduate scholarships in the following year.
- 10 x £5,000 scholarships are available to International Foundation Programme (IFP) students for September 2019 entry.
- Also, The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees
To be eligible for the University’s International Foundation scholarships, students must:
- Be an applicant to the Arts & Humanities; Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics; or Social Sciences & Law International Foundation Programmes at the University of Bristol;
- Also, Start their International Foundation Programme in September 2019;
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee paying purposes;
- Also, Not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
- All sections of the application form must be completed and submitted on or before the deadline of 30th June 2019. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Also, By agreeing to these terms and conditions applicants state the information provided in the application is true to the best of their knowledge
- The University will automatically consider applications into all eligible University of Bristol scholarship categories, including their Partner Scholarships with external providers.
- Also, Applications received by the 31st March 2019 will be reviewed in early April, and successful scholars will be informed via email on or before 26th April 2019. At this stage, some applicants will be informed that they are a reserve candidate for a scholarship. Applications received after 31st March 2019 and by the closing date of 30th June 2019 will be reviewed in early July, and successful scholars will be informed via email on or before 19th July 2019.
- Upon receipt of a scholarship offer, applicants will be asked to review and sign a scholarship contract. Failure to return this documentation by the deadline set will result in the University offering the scholarship to someone else