Funded University and Commonwealth Government Scholarships by University of Newcastle, Australia
University And Commonwealth Government Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field for any course offered by the university. To be eligible for consideration, applications must include a Pre Identified Candidate Code in their application. Applications without a PIC Code will be automatically deemed unsuccessful for scholarship.
To be eligible for scholarship you must:
- enter a Pre-Identified Candidate Code (provided by your potential UON supervisor) in the online application
- satisfy the English proficiency requirement (IELTS of at least 6.5, 7.0 in some disciplines)
- meet admission eligibility criteria
- be no more than two full-time equivalent years into their PhD (or one year for Masters) at the scholarship closing date in which you are applying.
Successful international scholarship candidates usually also have:
- A master degree with strong research component
- International peer reviewed research publication or research experience
Condition for scholarship
- be enrolled full-time (part-time enrolment may be approved in exceptional circumstances. Part-time scholarships are taxable)
- be enrolled on-campus (off-campus enrolment may be approved in exceptional circumstances)
- scholars may only work a maximum of 8 hours per week (between Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
- scholarship offers must be taken up by the latest commencement date for the round in which the scholar has applied
Deadline: 1st September 2018