UWE Bristol is a University Alliance university with a common mission to make the difference to cities and regions. They use their experience of providing high quality teaching and research with real world impact to shape higher education and research policy for the benefit of our students and business as well as civic partners. Moreover, they innovate together, learn from each other and support every member to transform lives and deliver growth.
About Chancellor’s Scholarship
Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Eligible applicants must:
- be all classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Also, have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Also, be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Also, not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Application: How to Apply
- The application deadline for the September 2019 scholarship is Sunday 28 April 2019.
- Also, Applicants who have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task.
- If applicants are successful, they will be notified via email by Friday 31 May 2019.
- Also, If applicants accept the scholarship, they will need to pay their £3,000 deposit to UWE Bristol within a week of receiving their scholarship offer letter. Applicants will also have to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs as well as the remainder of the fees.