GIGA Doctoral Fellowships is offered for a Ph.D. degree in the field of Political science, economics, sociology, and
related disciplines. The applicant can apply to this scholarship from the official website. Furthermore, the deadline for sending your application is 01 February. In addition to this, this scholarship is provided by the German Institute of Global & Area Studies and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding. This scholarship is open for Open to all nationalities. Therefore, the German Institute of Global & Area Studies is inviting applications from prospective doctoral students.
- The candidates applying for GIGA Doctoral Fellowships should have a final degree i.e., master’s or it’s equivalent in the fields of political science/international relations, economics, history or a related discipline.
- Also, the applicants must have an excellent GPA in their final degree.
- The candidates should have a strong command of the English language.
- Furthermore, the applicants should propose a high-quality project that fits with the GIGA’s research agenda.
- Projects which focus on cross-regional or comparative area studies will be given priority.
- The applicants for GIGA Doctoral Fellowships need to submit a curriculum vitae and copies of academic transcripts and degrees.
- The candidates should submit a research proposal not exceeding 2000 words.
- The applicants must also submit an additional academic writing sample.
- The candidates should submit a statement about the funding and proof of English language skills.
For further details, visit the official site.