The Global Undergraduate Scholarship application (additionally known as the global UGRAD application) provides one semester scholarships to superb undergraduate college students from around the sector for non-diploma full-time study blended with a community providers, expert improvement, and cultural enrichment. The application will close on February 28, 2021 at 12midnight eastern Time.
On the grounds that 2008, the world getting to know has furnished this possibility to over 2,500 global UGRAD college students. participants depart the U.S. with the equipment to emerge as leaders in their professions and groups. worldwide UGRAD alumni cross directly to acquire Fulbright grants, obtain prestigious global internships, and work in enterprise and government in their home nations and areas.
- To promote mutual know-how among people of the us and different nations.
- provide a satisfying alternate experience to drive instructional, cross-cultural, and management competencies for students from international UGRAD nations.
- beautify students’ instructional information and professional abilities had to pursue lengthy-term instructional and career goals.
- cultivate college students’ complete and nuanced knowledge of the U.S.
- Facilitate opportunities for students to establish social networks with U.S. host institutions and local groups.
- Empower students to have interaction constructively inside the civic existence of their neighborhood and global groups.
Benefits of Global UGRAD Scholarship
The advantages are:
- No Tuition Fee
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets
- Meals (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Health Insurance
- A Monthly Allowance for other expenses.
- A limited Allowance for Books.
- Airport Expenses Around (150$)
- Other Benefits Like You can travel to different States. You can do any type of Activity.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is open to anyone who is/has:
- over 18 years of age;
- a citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country;
- enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program;
- completed secondary education in their home country;
- a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- able to begin studies in the United States in August 2021 or January 2022 (selected participants may not defer to a later date);
- eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
- committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
Eligible Countries for Global UGRAD Scholarship
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.