Applications have opened for the International Education Scholarships in Ireland 2020. The Government of Ireland is providing scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. degrees to the successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish Education Institution.
- The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to issue the 2020 Call under the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme.
- Moreover, under the initiative 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
The candidates must meet the given criteria for the International Education Scholarships in Ireland
- The scholarship is open for students from non-EU countries
- They must possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively)
- Additionally, Excellent communication skill
- Also, Extra curriculum activities (for example humanitarian work politics local, national, international; arts; sports)
- Furthermore, Possess a strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland that indicates how a GOI-IES fits into their longer-term goals.
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- Also, a full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
- Moreover, the HEA will award a scholarship fund to the student (through the HEI that the student is attending) amounting to €10,000 for one study year.
- This fund is directed at covering student costs and living expenses. The scholarship may be for:
- the final year of an undergraduate program
- one year of a taught master’s degree program
- one year of a research program (i.e. one year of a 2-year research master or a 3-4-year Ph.D. program).
- The HEA will establish an independent International Assessment Panel to evaluate the applications received.
- Likewise, the Assessment Panel will consider the extent to which the applications meet the criteria of the 2020 Call
- Additionally, it will assess all applications solely on the basis of the material provided to the HEA at the time of submission.
- Also, the HEA will give priority in awarding this scholarship to those students who are not in receipt of alternative scholarships or other funding support.
- Furthermore, the HEA will review the applications first for eligibility.
- It will then share details of the applications with the relevant HEI from which the scholarship applicant has a conditional or final offer(s) of a place.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.