In cooperation with the University of Graz, the Province of Styria has been offering a new grant for outstanding students from South-Eastern European countries – “Go Styria!”.
The maximum scholarship period for “Go Styria” is four months. Grant awards for shorter research stays (1-3 months) are possible.
“Go Styria” includes the following benefits:
- Master/PhD: grant in the amount of EUR 600 per month, however, it includes tuition fee waiver at the University of Graz as well
- PostDoc: grant in the amount of EUR 900 per month
The scholarship program aims at Master And Doctoral students who
- are currently registered at universities in South-Eastern Europe (Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, Montenegro, the Former Yugoslav Republic of North Macedonia”, Albania, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova) and also still registered during the academic year 2019/20
- are currently already working on their master of doctoral thesis.
- want to come to the University of Graz as exchange students in order to do research to then finish their degree at their home universities.
The scholarship program aims at Post-Docs who
- are current academic staff members of a university in South-Eastern Europe (Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, Montenegro, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia”, Albania, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria as well as Moldova),
- have completed their PhD programme with excellent results. The completion of the doctorate should not be older than 1 year at time of application.
You need to send your complete set of application documents, scanned in ONE pdf-file in order to be eligible, to:
Go through the official link for more information on how to apply.