The Heinrich Böll Foundation is a catalyst for green visions and projects, a think tank for policy reform, and an international network. They work with 160 project partners in over 60 countries and currently maintain 29 international offices.
Moreover, the Heinrich Böll Foundation awards some scholarships to international students who gained their university entrance qualification from a school outside of Germany who wish to study a Masters or PhD Degree in Germany.
Heinrich Boll International Scholarship Benefits
- Non-EU students: €850 per month plus various individual allowances; tuition fees are in certain cases possible in Germany.
- Also, EU students: varies, max. €649 plus €300 book money per month; tuition fees not possible in Germany but possible to a limited extent in other countries.
- Non-EU students: €1,200 per month plus €100 mobility allowance per month, plus various individual allowances; tuition fees are not possible.
- Also, EU students: €1350 per month basic scholarship plus €100 per month research costs allowance; tuition fees are not possible in Germany but possible to a limited extent in other countries
International Master students who earned their university entrance qualification outside Germany:
- Applicants may apply before commencing their Masters programme or at any time up to the end of the first semester of the Masters programme.
- Also, Applicants must have completed a first degree. Proof of first professional qualification must be provided
- International Doctoral students who earned the university entrance qualification outside Germany:
- The applicant must have been accepted as a doctoral student by a state or state-recognized university in Germany. Proof of admission, as a rule in Germany, must be included with the application.
- Also, By the application date, preliminary work must have been completed and a valid timetable for completion must be submitted.
- Also, PhD subjects related to focal points of the Foundation’s activities will be given priority.