Applications are open for the Scholarships at Adelaide University in Australia. The name of the scholarship is Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarships. The University is providing the scholarship for Bachelors and Masters degree in the courses offered by the University.
The candidates must meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at Adelaide University in Australia
- They must be an International student except for students from New Zealand.
- Also, the students should commence the study program in 2020.
- Moreover, they should be graduated from Eynesbury College.
- Additionally, they should have received an offer to study for a Bachelor’s or a Master’s program at the University.
- Also, they must be full-fee international students.
- Furthermore, Masters by research and Ph.D. programs are not eligible.
Value of the Scholarship
- The successful applicants will receive a 25% tuition fee waiver per year.
About the University
- The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Additionally, it is the third-oldest university in Australia.
- Also, the university’s main campus is located on North Terrace in the Adelaide city center, adjacent to the Art Gallery of South Australia, the South Australian Museum and the State Library of South Australia.
- Also, the university has six campuses in South Australia: North Terrace East and North Terrace West in the city; Roseworthy College at Roseworthy; The Waite Institute at Urrbrae; Thebarton; and the National Wine Centre in the Adelaide Park Lands.
- Furthermore, the University of Adelaide is composed of five faculties, with each containing constituent schools.
Visit the official website for additional details about the scholarship program.