Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students. In addition, the scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on academic merit and professional experience. Moreover, they will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
Furthermore, scholarship holders may be required to represent Brunel as ambassadors throughout their time at the University and to participate occasionally in various activities to help promote the University. This might include hosting tours of the campus and its facilities, providing administrative support at Open Days, participating in social media and other marketing activity as required. In addition, scholarship winners will be contacted by the International Recruitment or Marketing team as and when participation is required.
- Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years. Also, the Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organisation UKCISA’s website.
- Also, Must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes as well as undergraduate integrated Masters programmes) starting in September 2019 or January 2020.
- Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the stated deadline.
- Also, All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.