The International Undergraduate Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who are applying for a bachelor degree at ECU. The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU. The scholarships are open to prospective international students seeking to study a bachelor degree.
At a glance
- Applicants must be international students who apply for, and receive an offer, or a conditional offer, to commence study at ECU in either 2019, 2020 or 2021.
- Students from any country who meet ECU standard course admission with completed A Levels, International Baccalaureate or WACE.
- Students who meet ECU standard course admission from Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russian Federation, San Marino,Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tonga, USA, United Kingdom, Vietnam are eligible for International Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to 20% (percent) of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study.
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants are able to package with ELICOS.
- This scholarship is open to individuals who are prospective ECU students.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to [email protected]
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above, or have completed one of the eligible international qualifications;
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019, 2020 or 2021;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).