The applications have opened for the International Scholarships at the University of North Florida in the USA. Interested candidates can apply until 1st July 2020. The name of the scholarship is The International Student Admissions Scholarship 2020. The University offers this scholarship for the BAchelor’s degree in the courses offered by the University.
The candidates must meet the given requirements to be eligible for the International Scholarships in the USA
- They must be international students (F-1 or J-1 visa).
- Also. they should be new students of UNF.
- Additionally, in no event may an ISA Scholarship award be made to a student who is not in good academic standing.
Value of the Scholarship
- The ISA scholarship can offer from USD 5,000 – USD 12,000 worth of out-of-state tuition waivers per academic year.
- However, the ISA scholarship cannot be used for any other purposes.
- Also, this scholarship functions as a waiver, not a cash award, and serves to alleviate a portion of out-of-state tuition fees.
- The International Student Admissions Scholarship 2020 serves to offer qualified students tuition assistance towards out-of-state tuition costs.
- Also, international students will typically get access to out-of-state tuition and fees
- This scholarship aims to provide financial assistance towards covering the out-of-state portion of tuition.
- Furthermore, this scholarship is a restricted scholarship and thus the candidates cannot use it for in-state tuition, insurance, housing, etc.
About the University
- The University of North Florida (UNF) is a public university in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Also, a member institution of the State University System of Florida, the university is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters and doctorate degrees to its students.
- Moreover, its campus comprises 1,300 acres surrounded by a natural preserve on Jacksonville’s Southside.
- Additionally, the current president is former Jacksonville mayor John Delaney.
Visit the official website for further details.