Applications have opened for the International Scholarships in the UK at the Queen’s University Belfast. Interested candidates can apply until 30th April 2020. The name of the scholarship is Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2020.
- The Queen’s Management School awards the scholarships to new international students beginning their first year of a full-time postgraduate taught study within Queen’s Management School in September 2020.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the International Scholarships in the UK at the Queen’s University
- The University will send the notification shortly after the students receive the offer to confirm that they are eligible to receive the award.
- Also, a deposit of at least £400 must be paid before 30 April 2020 to secure the scholarship.
- Furthermore, scholarships are limited and will be issued to the first 400 eligible applicants.
- The award is for new international students beginning their first year of a full-time postgraduate taught study within Queen’s Management School in September 2020.
- Additionally, 400 applicants will receive a scholarship when they pay their deposit of at least £400 before 30 April 2020.
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught the program at the Queen’s Management School and should meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Also, students must be international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2020.
- Additionally, the first 400 offer holders for Queen’s Management School Postgraduate taught programs who have paid their deposit of at least £400 before 30 April 2020 will be eligible to receive the Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2020.
- Also, the University does not require an application. The eligible applicants will have the scholarship automatically following credit of their deposit to their Qsis account.
- Moreover, the University will allocate the awards to the first 400 applicants who pay their deposit of at least £400.
- Furthermore, where any of the 400 recipients of the scholarship do not enroll at Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2020-21 the University will allocate the scholarship to the next eligible student who has paid their deposit within the deadline.
About the University
Queen’s University Belfast is a public research university in Belfast, United Kingdom. The university opened in 1849 as ’Queen’s College, Belfast’. Additionally, Queen’s University Belfast is one of the leading universities in the UK and Ireland. Also, today, Queen’s stands as the top 173 universities in the world (QS World Rankings 2020). Moreover, the Queen’s offers academic degrees at various levels and across a broad subject range, with over 300-degree programs available. Furthermore, the current president and vice-chancellor is Ian Greer.
Visit the official website for further details.