Apply for the International Student Scholarship at Griffith University in Australia. The University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
Additionally, the objective of the International Student Postgraduate Scholarship – Germany 2020 to support and encourage students enrolled to study at University.
Eligibility for International Student Scholarship in Australia
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Germany, subject to satisfying all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s postgraduate entry requirements.
- Additionally, applicants should meet all the program-specific requirements.
- In addition to that, students must be an International Fee Paying student to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Additionally, any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
Terms and Conditions
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- The scholarship applies to postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for students commencing in Trimester 2 or 3 2020. Students that defer commencement to 2021 are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Also, the scholarship covers 10% of postgraduate tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment. he University will apply a deduction of 10% only in the first and second trimester of enrolment in the program. Also, it will apply after the Griffith University census date.
- Similarly, students must be an International Fee Paying student to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Likewise, students must enroll full-time (40 CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Additionally, students must remain in the program for which the scholarship offer, which the Griffith International Admissions states on the Letter of Offer.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the International Student Postgraduate Scholarship – Germany 2020 will receive a scholarship of 10% tuition fee waiver.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
Visit the official page for more information about the scholarship