Application calls for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Program
The Government of Ireland will scholarships for six international students for one year study at Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution. The scholarship is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
- Possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively) as well as excellent communication skills.
- Extra curriculum activities (for example humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports).
- Possess a strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland that indicates how a GOI-IES fits into their longer-term goals.
Candidates intending to enroll in any of the following institutions will be eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Candidates can submit an application via the online portal here. The last day to submit an online application is 5 pm (Irish Time) 27 March 2020.
Click here for more information