Applications are open for the John Kinghorn Scholarships in the UK at Sussex University. The University is providing scholarships for the Masters degree in the field of Engineering. Interested applicants can apply until 1st May 2020.
For the John Kinghorn Scholarships in the UK at Sussex University,
Applicant must have been offered and accepted a full-time place on one of the following degrees, commencing in 2020
- 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems MSc as well as 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems MSc
- Also, Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc
- Digital Signal and Image Processing MSc
- Or, Engineering Business Management MSc
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems MSc
- Similarly, with a Masters industrial placement, Robotics, and Autonomous Systems MSc
- Also, with an industrial placement year, Robotics and Autonomous Systems MSc
Value of the scholarship
- The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding,
- 10,000 pounds tuition fee reduction
About the University
- The University of Sussex is a public research university situated in Falmer, near Brighton in Sussex.
- Additionally, the university received its Royal Charter in August 1961 and was a founding member of the 1994 Group of research-intensive universities promoting excellence in research and teaching.
- Also, Sussex counts three Nobel Prize winners, 14 Fellows of the Royal Society, six Fellows of the British Academy and a winner of the Crafoord Prize among its faculty.
- Moreover, in the latest rankings, the university stood 62nd in Europe and 140th in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015–16.
- Furthermore, the Guardian University Guide 2016 placed Sussex 19th in the United Kingdom and the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016 also ranks Sussex 19th.
Visit the official website for additional details about the scholarship program.