Applications are open for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship – Fully Funded. The scholarship is provided for the Masters and Ph.D. level in German Universities. Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship in Germany is open to all nationalities and the deadline is 15th July 2021.
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2021-2022 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. These scholarships are available for masters and Ph.D. These scholarships will provide a monthly stipend of € 850 for masters and € 1,200 for Ph.D. and cover tuition fees and accommodation.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung awards scholarships to international master students and graduates in order to enable study and research at universities in Germany. This way, we actively promote intercultural dialogues, the formation of international networks as well as the internationalization of universities and science.
Benefits of Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship in Germany
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship will cover the following:
- Graduates (master or postgraduate students) receive a monthly scholarship of € 850.
- Ph.D. students receive a monthly scholarship of € 1,200.
- The scholarship subsidizes health care insurance up to the amount of € 120 per month.
- The scholarship offers a family allowance of € 276 provided that you and your spouse live together in one place in Germany for at least three months and that his/her income does not exceed the amount of € 450 per month.
- Fees resulting from courses at the university in Germany that are directly related to your studies can be refunded up to the amount of € 1,500 per semester.
To be eligible for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English / German. Have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level),
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Have a university degree, as the program does not provide support for bachelor studies,
- Prove above-average academic performance,
- Be no older than 30 when applying,
- Plan to study a minimum of three semesters at a university in Germany,
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights,
- In addition, they have already actively engaged in their home countries through voluntary work for other people and society
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung scholarship:
- Create an account on the scholarship portal
- Sign in and Fill the online application form
- Submit the online application.
- Attach a meaningful CV in tabular form including details about your previous voluntary work or social commitment.
- Motivation letter.
- Copies of your examination certificates in German translation if the originals are not in English.
- Copies of your studies performance records if you have been studying at a University in Germany.
- Proof of German language skills (B 2).
- Prepare the required documents for the application.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!