RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. Moreover, the school has programs of study under 23 schools across three academic colleges. With cutting-edge facilities, RMIT remains committed to preparing students for success, both in the academe and in their future work. In addition, the school enjoys a global reputation for quality, especially in the areas of engineering, computer science and information systems, accounting and finance, communication and media studies, education, psychology, law, as well as economics.
The RMIT University is delighted to announce Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC) Scholarships to the citizens of Malaysia to support their education.
- The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
To be eligible for this scholarship applicants must:
- be a Malaysian citizen
- Also, commence their RMIT program in 2019
- meet the academic and English proficiency requirements for entry into the nominated programs they have applied for
- Also, have excellent academic results
- not be in receipt of another Australian or foreign sponsoring organisation scholarship
- Also, have received an offer from RMIT for their program by the scholarship closing date.
Application: How to Apply
- Obtain an offer letter by applying Master by Coursework program
- Then, Visit the MACC website to find out how to apply and submit scholarship application
- Applicants must submit their application and all relevant supporting documents by the scholarship closing date listed below.
Terms and Conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2019.
- Scholarship awardees will be involved in promotional activities for RMIT.