Funded Macquarie University International Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships in Australia has opened the application for the academic year 2019-2020. The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to the Macquarie University based on academic merit.
- This scholarship awards up to AUD $35,000
- Tuition Fee reduction
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
- Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter, and commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College