The ODI Fellowship scheme gives early-career economists and statisticians the chance to work as public sector civil servants on two-year contracts in low- and middle-income countries in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, the Pacific and the Western Balkans.
It helps its participants develop technical and administrative skills for their future. This opportunity brings individuals from different backgrounds close to working together on global development.
- Fellows will receive an annual stipend
- The program helps you develop technical and administrative skills
- Also, interacting with people from around the world will enhance your interpersonal skills
- The fellowship package is GBP 21,000 for the first year and GBP 23,000 for the second year
- In addition, fellows will also receive an accommodation allowance
- must be pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. in economics, statistics, or their relevant fields.
- must be fluent in English communication
- Also, candidates with French proficiency will be preferred.
- Moreover, they must have relevant work experience.
- Furthermore, candidates must have an interest in strengthening public policies.
- Most importantly, candidates should demonstrate problem-solving abilities.
- Prioritizing tasks
- Consultation and advocacy
- Time management
- Report writing skills
- Project management
- Problem-solving skills
- Inderdenepdent skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Political acumen
- Maintain cultural sovereignty
- Adopt change
- Candidates can apply through the online portal.
- Register yourself on the portal.
- Complete the application form within seven days of registering yourself.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Make sure you fill out the form correctly.